3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreencourt Drive, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- Larger Than Average Garden
- 1930's Semi Detached House
- Lounge, Dining Room, Study & Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
This 1930's semi-detached house with an unusually large rear garden is offered to the market with NO ONGOING CHAIN. The property comprises of a lounge, dining room, kitchen and study on the ground floor & three bedrooms & a modern bathroom on the first floor.
Through the porch and the front door of this CHAIN FREE, 1930's semi-detached house you will find stairs to the first floor landing with storage below and doors to a study (converted garage), the lounge with bay window and a feature a fireplace, the dining room with York stone fireplace and bar and door into the rear garden and the kitchen with space for many appliances and a further door into the rear garden. Up the stairs on the first floor your will find doors to the master bedroom which has a bay window and built-in wardrobes, two further bedrooms and the modern bathroom. The property has many features which include off road parking, double glazing, gas central heating and picture rails. The main feature of this property is the unusually large rear garden. This space offers fantastic scope to extend. Please call or e-mail today to book you appointment to view this property internally.
Timber framed with frosted windows to side and front.
Double glazed door with window to side into entrance hall. Stairs to first floor landing with storage cupboard below and doors to the lounge, dining room and the study.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.78m )
Bay window to front, feature fireplace with electric fire, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Study 14' 4" x 7' 1" ( 4.37m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear, TV point and telephone point.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.48m )
Patio door to rear garden with windows either side, radiator, serving hatch to kitchen, feature York stone fireplace and bar with shelving and timber canopy.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 7' 6" ( 4.98m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit under window to rear, space for cooker, space for washing machine and dishwasher and space for two further low level appliances. Wall mounted central heating boiler, serving hatch to dining room, double glazed window to side and double glazed door into rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, access to loft space and doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 15' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.67m x 2.84m )
Bay window to front, a range of fitted wardrobes with shelf and hanging rails, two radiators, picture rails, telephone point and TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Two frosted double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, tiling, radiator, tiled floor, airing cupboard and further shelving.
The front garden is laid to concrete hard standing which provides parking and is enclosed by a dwarf wall to one side.
This larger than average garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and brick walling. It is laid mostly to lawn and features brick built raised beds with box fencing and a crazy paved area which is accessed via the dining room and kitchen doors. The garden also features an ornamental pond outside the dining room door and a larger pond to the rear of the garden. Also in the garden you will find many well established plants and shrubs and also many mature trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61583390.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.