3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSharpley Close, Fordingbridge
Sold STC £285,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Attractive Gardens
- Backs onto Fields & Woodland
- Garage & Parking
- Open House Event
Located in a popular residential area this three bedroom detached bungalow benefits from a rear garden with views over fields and woodland. The property features an ensuite to the master bedroom, modern bright kitchen and three double bedrooms, the garage also boasts an additional workshop room.
**Attractive Bungalow** Located in a popular residential area this three bedroom detached bungalow benefits from a rear garden with views over fields and woodland. The property features an ensuite to the master bedroom, modern bright kitchen and three double bedrooms, the garage also boasts an additional hobby/workshop room to the rear as well as adequate parking for two/three cars or a leisure vehicle. To view call Fox & Sons now on 01425 652121.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 11' max ( 4.37m max x 3.35m max )
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 8' 3" ( 3.76m max x 2.51m )
Bedroom One 14' 7" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.45m max x 3.33m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61588535.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FDB102422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fordingbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.