3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParklands, Bramhope, LS16
- Spacious family home
- interesting layout
- two bathrooms
- large lounge
- three good size bedrooms
- private south facing garden
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! NO CHAIN! Excellent three bedroom semi-detached house in a much sought after village!
Immaculate and deceptive 3 bedroom semi-detatched house with a south facing private garden, located in the picturesque village of Bramhope, with good local amenities including, shops, excellent school, medical centre, Churches, recreational facilities and a friendly public house. Bramhope is easily accessible to the A1/M1/M62 motorways. There are railway stations at nearby Horsforth, Weeton and Menston. Leeds/Bradford airport is approx 3 miles away. Bramhope is located north of the vibrant commercial centre of Leeds, just a short distance from the beautiful spa towns of Harrogate and Ilkley, as well as the historic market town of Otley.
- Spacious dining hall
- Downstairs shower room
- Kitchen diner
- 3 good size bedrooms
- House bathroom including shower and bath
- South facing private garden
- Confirmed approval for a front driveway to provide off street parking
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61588670.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS52946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.