3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanley Grove, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 5AU0
- A traditional semi-detached property
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Bathroom having shower above
- Separate WC
- Block-paved driveway and parking to the front
- Additional driveway to the side and store
- Good sized lawned gardens to the rear
- Within walking distance of all of the local Schools, close to local amenities and near to a bus route
- Council Tax Band: C
A traditional semi-detached property in this mature residential area providing good size three bedroom accommodation with two reception rooms, ample parking and well-stocked gardens, ideal for the growing family and sensibly priced in todays market.
HALL - LIVING ROOM - DINING ROOM - KITCHEN - BATHROOM - SEPARATE WC - 3 BEDROOMS - GARDENS
GAS CENTRAL HEATING DOUBLE GLAZING
The property extends to...........................
With glazed panelled entrance door and opening to….
Having staircase to the first floor, cloaks cupboard and radiator.
(10'10'' x 15'5'' max.) Enjoying good natural light with bay window to the front, tiled fireplace with open-grate fire and radiator.
(10'10'' x 12'4'') Overlooking the rear gardens again with tiled fireplace, open-grate fire and radiator.
(8'2'' x 8') Fitted with range of units with worksurfaces, sink unit, power points, radiator, gas central heating boiler, shelved pantry and glazed panelled door to the side.
An open landing area with window to the side and built-in cupboard.
Having panelled bath with shower above and tiled surrounds, wash-hand basin, radiator and linen cupboard.
(10'4'' x 12'10'') To the front of the property with built-in wardrobes and radiator.
(10'10'' x 12'2'') Overlooking the rear gardens and with radiator.
(7'11'' x 8'2'') A single bedroom to the front with radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Block-paved driveway and parking to the front with raised gravelled terrace.
Additional driveway to the side and store.
Good size lawned gardens to the rear with raised well-stocked borders and terrace.
Council Tax Band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9StanleyGrove. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charltons Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents , Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.