4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWaterloo Road, Hainford, Norwich
- Detached Bungalow
- 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Fitted kitchen
- Front & rear gardens
- Garage & ample parking
This detached bungalow is situated in the village of Hainford. The property benefits from having 4 bedrooms, lounge and a fitted kitchen. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear and timber gates lead to a brick built garage at the rear.
Built-in cupboard, radiator, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
Lounge 16' 5" x 12' 10" ( 5.00m x 3.91m )
A double aspect room with double glazed windows, patio doors to the rear garden, TV point, radiator and arch to:
Dining Room 12' 9" x 9' ( 3.89m x 2.74m )
Radiator, double glazed window, door to:
Kitchen 14' 8" x 12' 9" ( 4.47m x 3.89m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, 1½ bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, double oven with grill, electric hob and plumbing for washing machine. Extractor fan, oil fired boiler, radiator, double glazed window and stable door to outside.
Bedroom 1 15' 5" max narrowing to 10' 1" min x 13' 6" ( 4.70m max narrowing to 3.07m min x 4.11m )
Double glazed leaded window, radiator and door to:
Fitted with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, half tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 9' 2" + door recess ( 3.30m x 2.79m + door recess )
Double glazed leaded window and radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Double glazed leaded window, telephone point and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.24m )
Fitted with suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
The property is approached via a gravelled driveway providing ample parking for several cars.
The front garden is gravelled for low maintenance including a variety of established shrubs and is screened from the road by mature hedging.
Timber 5-bar gates provide access to a brick built garage at the rear.
To the rear of the property is a paved patio opening onto a lawned garden with established borders and is enclosed by timber fencing. There is also a mature holly tree.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich and proceed through Marsham and Hevingham. Upon entering Hainford turn left and proceed down Waterloo Road and the property can be found on the right hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61590962.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.