4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNations Hill, Kings Worthy, Winchester
Sold STC £675,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Exceptional Detached Bungalow
- Substantially Extended & Greatly Improved
- Four Double Bedrooms & Two Bathroom
- Fully Integrated Shaker Style Kitchen
- Large Open Plan Living Room
- Sunny South Westerly Orientation
- Extensive Garden, Driveway & Garage
- Plot Totalling 0.25 Of An Acre
Located in a desirable part of Kings Worthy lies this exceptional four bedroom detached bungalow offering a wealth of accommodation totalling 1795 sq ft, blending stunning modern architecture with practical accommodation, set on a 0.25 of an acre plot with a sunny south westerly orientation.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this exceptional detached bungalow located in a highly desirable part of Kings Worthy. Having been transformed by the current vendors it now offers a wealth of spacious accommodation totaling 1795 sq ft, blending stunning modern architecture and practical accommodation with potential for further extension, set on a long and narrow plot measuring 0.25 of an acre.
Upon entering you are greeted by a large central entrance hall, the front section of the bungalow consists of four well proportioned double bedrooms served by a family bathroom and an additional shower room.
The rear half of the bungalow is formed by a substantial extension housing a spectacular kitchen/breakfast room with wall and floor Shaker style units, a large central island and integrated appliances. An opening leads through to a large two tier reception room with a vaulted oak beam ceiling equipped with six Velux roof windows, a large gable end window and full width bi-folding doors truly brings the outside in and allows you to fully enjoy the sunny south westerly orientation throughout the day with some amazing sunsets.
Outside there is a private stone driveway providing parking and turning for several vehicles. A roll door garage is equipped with power and lighting and a courtesy door to the garden. Gated side access leads through to the extensive rear garden stretching over 290 ft in length, laid to lawn with trees and mature hedgerow boundaries.
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 12' max ( 4.29m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom Two 14' max x 11' 11" ( 4.27m max x 3.63m )
Bedroom Three 13' 2" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.01m max x 3.63m max )
Bedroom Four 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Bathroom 8' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.69m x 1.93m )
Shower Room 6' 10" max x 6' max ( 2.08m max x 1.83m max )
Kitchen 17' 3" x 14' 11" ( 5.26m x 4.55m )
Living/ Dining Room 25' 2" x 20' 9" ( 7.67m x 6.32m )
Garage 18' 1" x 10' 6" max ( 5.51m x 3.20m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61590998.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR104025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.