3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnaresborough Drive, Fartown, Huddersfield
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- In Need of Modernisation
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Far Reaching Views
- Vacant Possession
Three bedroom semi-detached property in need of renovation throughout, situated in the central, residential location of Fartown, close to Huddersfield town centre and local amenities
Three bedroom semi-detached property in need of renovation throughout, situated in the central, residential location of Fartown, close to Huddersfield town centre and local amenities. Ideal for investors and a variety of buyers looking to put their own mark on something. The property in brief comprises of lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and house bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the potential on offer.
Enter the property from the front elevation into the main entrance hallway which includes a central heating radiator, a uPVC window to the front with laminate wood flooring and stairs leading up to the first floor. Semi detached property in need of renovation but offering potential throughout. Having far reaching views and a good size rear garden.
Lounge 21' 1" x 11' 8" Into recess maximum ( 6.43m x 3.56m Into recess maximum )
Featuring laminate wood flooring with two central heating radiators and two double glazed windows offering rooftop views over Huddersfield through the front window.
Kitchen 9' 2" Maximum x 9' 2" Maximum ( 2.79m Maximum x 2.79m Maximum )
Offering basic wall and base fitted units with roll-edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. The kitchen offers a gas cooker point with space available for a fridge/freezer unit and further offers under-stair storage space and houses the central heating boiler. There is a uPVC and glazed door leading to the side of the property and a window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
A twist and turn staircase leads up to the first floor landing providing access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft space. Additionally including a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' Maximum ( 3.38m x 3.35m Maximum )
The master bedroom offers a central heating radiator and great views over Huddersfield through the uPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
With central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" Into recess maximum x 8' 4" ( 2.92m Into recess maximum x 2.54m )
With central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath with shower overhead, a pedestal wash hand basin and WC. The room is partly tiled with a storage cupboard over the bulkhead and a uPVC frosted double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front is a paved tiered garden with steps leading to the front door.
To the rear is a good size, mainly laid to lawn garden with mature trees and bush borders. There is also a small patio area ideal for seating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61591016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.