2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWindsor Drive, Westbury
Sold STC £170,000
- Two Bedrooms
- End Of Terrace House
- Lots Of Parking
- Great Garden
Tucked away at the end of a small cul de sac, this two bedroom home offers a great sized, easy maintained garden and plentiful off street parking. There is also a double glazed conservatory to the rear making for comfortable living accommodation. A viewing of this great starter home is truly a must.
Double glazed front door and double glazed window to front. Stairs to first floor. Telephone point. Radiator. Access to kitchen & living room.
Living Room 15' 5" x 11' 7" ( 4.70m x 3.53m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory. Gas point for fireplace. Radiator. Telephone and TV aerial points.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 5' 8" ( 2.77m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with roll top worksurfaces over. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Splashbacks. Electric oven & gas hob with cooker hood over. Central heating boiler. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Conservatory 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed construction with windows to rear and side and French doors to rear garden. Lights.
Stairs from Entrance Hall. Access to both bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Airing cupboard. TV aerial point.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 8' 4" max ( 2.59m x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to front. Built in large cupboard. Radiator. TV aerial point.
Bath with shower over. Wash basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Radiator. Shaver point.
Bin store area laid to artificial grass. Side access to rear garden.
Sunny rear garden, largely laid to artificial grass. Planted borders. Side access. Raised wooden deck seating area.
Driveway parking for two cars and additional gravel parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61591085.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.