3 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Road, Brandon
Sold STC £133,000
- Mid-Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
Located within a popular residential area this three bedroom property would suit either first time buyers or a growing family and comprises accommodation of; entrance hall, dining area, kitchen, living room, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Located within a popular residential area this three bedroom property would suit either first time buyers or a growing family and comprises accommodation of; entrance hall, dining area, kitchen, living room, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from having replacement sealed unit UPVC glazing to front aspect, gas central heating and has an enclosed rear garden to the rear with pedestrian access.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to;
Entrance Hall 5' 4" min x 5' ( 1.63m min x 1.52m )
Dining Area 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
With stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.11m )
With one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboards below, additional range of cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units, built in ceramic hob with cooker hood above, built in electric oven, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, built in storage cupboard, plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front.
Living Room 15' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.20m )
With laminated floor, built in storage cupboard, coved an textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC door to rear garden, single glazed timber frame window to rear aspect plus additional secondary glazing and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 7" (plus alcove) x 8' 4" ( 3.53m (plus alcove) x 2.54m )
With built in over stairs storage cupboard, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 6' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.06m )
With plastered ceiling, single glazed timber frame window to rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
With laminated floor, textured ceiling, single unit timber frame window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.18m x 1.73m )
With concealed cistern W.C, wash hand basin with cupboard below, panelled bath with electric shower over, ceramic tiled floor, sealed unit UPVC window to front and heated towel rail.
The front garden has been shingled for ease of maintenance and there is an adjoining brick built store.
The rear garden features a paved patio with an adjoining brick built store and steps up to the lawned area where there is a shrub bed and pedestrian access to the rear.
All main services are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon Office proceed to the top of the high street turning left at the traffic lights into Thetford Road and immediate right into Bury Road. Continue along Bury Road turning left onto Lingwood Drive, at the top of Lingwood Drive turn right into Mount Road continue straight ahead where the property can be found immediately ahead and slightly to the left clearly indicated by a William H Brown For Sale Board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61591088.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.