2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSporle
A pleasantly situated detached bungalow, with an updated and much improved accommodation including oil central heating, conservatory, fitted kitchen & UPVC double glazing. The property also has the benefit of an attached brick garage and brickweave driveway providing off-road parking.
INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
SPORLE: A popular West Norfolk village with amenities which include Primary School, shop, Post Office, Public House, Church, Recreation field and Community Centre. The village is conveniently situated, just off the A47, approximately 3 miles east of Swaffham and 30 miles west of Norwich.
Dark brown part glazed UPVC door to:
10'6" (3.20m) max. x 5'10" (1.78m) max.
Radiator, ceramic floor tiles, smooth finish coved ceiling, access to loft space, power point, cupboard housing water softner, doors leading off to Bedrooms, Shower Room, Kitchen and:
16'5" (5.00m) x 12' (3.66m) max.
Two radiators, Dimplex electric heater with Economy 7 tariff option, dark brown UPVC sealed unit double glazed front and side windows, vinyl woodblock-effect floor covering, fireplace with multi fuel stove, power points, smooth finish coved ceiling , opening through into:
11' (3.35m) x 10' (3.05m)
Extensive range of matching beechwood-effect base and wall cabinets incorporating built-in stainless steel oven and separate integrated ceramic touch-control hob with extractor hood and light over. Integrated automatic dishwasher, refrigerator and separate freezer. Tiled floor, smooth finish coved ceiling with 6 recessed spotlights, round edge work surfaces with inset single drainer sink, downlighting to wall cabinets, ceramic wall tiling areas, Georgian bar door to Entrance Hall. UPVC sealed unit double glazed side window, UPVC part glazed side entrance door to:
ENCLOSED SIDE ENTRANCE LOBBY
Dark brown UPVC part glazed door to front, tiled floor, door to garage, opening into:
12'10" (3.91m) x 10'6" (3.20m)
Brick wall to one side with eye level UPVC Georgian bar windows supporting a sloping glass roof. Tiled floor, Dimplex electric heater with Economy 7 tariff option, power points, three wall uplighters, UPVC sealed unit double glazed, double doors with full depth windows either side leading out to patio and rear garden.
11'5" (3.48m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
[measurements exclude fitted wardrobes area]
Dark brown UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, vinyl woodblock-effect floor covering, power points, full width range of fitted wardrobes with store cupboards over, smooth finish coved ceiling, radiator, Dimplex electric heater with Economy 7 tariff option.
10' (3.05m) x 9'3" (2.82m)
Dark brown UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, Dimplex electric heater with Economy 7 tariff option, vinyl woodblock-effect floor covering, smooth finish coved ceiling, power points.
White suite comprising of hand basin, toilet and shower cubicle. Radiator, Dimplex electric heater and towel rail (neither on Economy 7 tariff), 2kw wall mounted electric fan heater, tiled floor, dark brown UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front.
17' (5.18m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
Up and over main entrance door, power points, plumbing provision for automatic washing machine (washing machine included in the sale), lighting, door into side entrance lobby.
FRONT GARDEN Consists mainly of a central lawn with a brickweave driveway to one side providing off-road parking space in front of the garage. A separate matching pathway leads down the other side of the lawn to the front entrance door and has a well stocked border of flowering plants.
Brick fuel bunker with hinged & felted refill cover.
REAR GARDEN Again laid mainly to lawn with twisted willow tree, shrubs and wide variety of flowering plants. There is also a paved pathway from the garden shed, with steps leads up to a raised paved terrace in front of the Conservatory.
Pathway to one side, with access gate out to the front of the bungalow.
GRANT Oil fired combi cental heating and domestic hot water boiler.
Plastic Oil Storage Tank
Cold water tap.
Double waterproof power socket.
SERVICES: Mains water, electricity and drainage.
COUNCIL TAX: Band B
DIRECTIONS: Leave the centre of Swaffham, from the traffic lights, along Mangate Street and into Norwich Road. At the round about take the third exit onto the A47 towards Dereham and Norwich. Turn next left off the A47, and follow into Sporle village. Continue through the village, along The Street and then turn first right past the shop into Priory Place. Follow Priory Place up, round to your right and into Priory Close. Take the first right into the cul-de-sac and you will find the property a short way down, indicated with our for sale board.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.