2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewland Street, RUGBY
Sold STC £150,000
- Well Presented End Terraced House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Viewing Advised
SHIPWAYS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS WELL PRESENTED END TERRACED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR ROAD AND RAIL NETWORKS
Shipways are delighted to offer this well presented end terraced property in a sought after location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, two bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden
Having UPVc double glazed front door, radiator, understairs cupboard and door to lounge
Lounge 10' 11" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.33m Max x 2.97m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace with open fire, built-in cupboard and television point
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, feature fireplace (sealed), built-in cupboards, television and telephone points and stairs rising to first floor
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' ( 3.02m x 2.13m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, UPVc double glazed door to side aspect, wall mounted central heating boiler, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, built-in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and tiling to splashbacks
Utility Room 4' 11" x 7' 2" ( 1.50m x 2.18m )
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, work surface, eye level unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and extractor fan
First Floor Landing
Having radiator, access to loft and solid wood flooring
Bedroom One 13' 2" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 4.01m Max x 3.33m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace (sealed), built-in wardrobe, coving to ceiling and solid wood flooring
Bedroom Two 10' 11" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.33m Max x 3.02m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, feature fireplace (sealed), built-in wardrobe, television and telephone points, coving to ceiling and solid wood flooring
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, towel radiator, bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiling to splashbacks and feature fireplace (sealed)
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a patio area and timber fence surrounding. There is also access at side for service of bins.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61594271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.