4 bedroom detached house for saleWestfield Road, Manea, March
- 27Ft Lounge
- Popular Village Location
- 22Ft Kitchen
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite and Dressing Room to Master Bedroom
- Underfloor Heating to the Ground Floor
- Double Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking
- Field Views to Rear
Popular Village Location
Four Double Bedrooms
En-Suite and Dressing Room to Master Bedroom
Underfloor Heating to the Ground Floor
Double Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking
Field Views to Rear
Pvcu Entrance Door to;
5.70m x 2.04m (18'8" x 6'8") Doors to cloakroom, kitchen, office, double doors to lounge, understairs storage cupboard and stairs leading to 1st floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a Low level WC, wash hand basin which does have under cupboard storage, heated towel rail and window to the front. There is also tiled flooring and a censor light.
4.33m x 8.48m (14'2" x 27'9") There is a marble hearth with inset multi-fuel burner, double patio doors to rear, two windows to the front and TV and Telephone points.
4.63m x max 2.50m (15'2" x max 8'2") There are windows to the side and rear, power points inset in the floor.
6.85m x max 4.27m (22'5" x max 14') Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating single drainer with sink and mixer taps, double electric oven with induction hob inset on island plus integrated dishwasher and fridge. There is a large island in the centre providing extra storage, preparation and breakfast bar space. There are two windows to the front, door to utility and door to garage.
1.93m x 4.64m (6'3" x 15'2") Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units incorporating single sink with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, space for fridge/freezer, extractor fan and door to rear garden.
5.81m x 3.38m (19' x 11'1") There are double patio doors to rear, TV point and windows to sides and rear.
The area is open plan; there is a window to the front, loft access, doors to all rooms and airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
3.93m x 4.43m (12'10" x 14'6") There is a window to rear, radiator, open plan to dressing area;
3.24m x 3.0m (10'7" x 9'10") There is a window to the front, radiator, walk in cupboard with fitted shoe rack and shelving and three wardrobe cupboard with two rails and shelving.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin with storage cupboards underneath, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, spotlights, radiator and window to the front.
4.33m x 4.11m (14'2" x 13'5") There two windows to the front, two radiators and two wardrobe cupboards.
4.68m x max 3.95m (15'4" x 12'11") There is a window to the rear, radiator, one storage cupboard and two wardrobes with rails and shelving.
4.33m x 3.09m (14'2" x 10'1") There is a window to the rear, radiator and wardrobe cupboard.
3.95m x 2.30m (12'11" x 7'6") Fitted with a four piece suite comprising a panelled bath, double shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin with under storage cupboards, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, shaving point, spotlights, extractor fan and window to the front.
There is gated access to the property which leads to a gravelled driveway which provides multiple vehicle parking, there is access to the rear garden from both sides, log store and oil tank which is hidden.
There is a raised decked area leading from the garden room which has steps down to the main garden which is mainly laid to lawn but does have mature trees and shrub areas. The garden is fully enclosed and there are field views to the rear.
5.98m x 6.13m (19'7" x 20'1") Two remote electric doors, power plus light connected and a courtesy door to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61594316.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.