3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCemetery Road, Pudsey
- *GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000*
- Impressive Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Popular Location
*GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000* A traditional style, three bedroom SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY which offers well proportioned living accommodation and benefits from FRONT AND REAR GARDENS, OFF STREET PARKING on the drive & Garage. No Chain
This semi detached traditional property offers spacious living accommodation. The property has recently been redecorated throughout and benefits from new carpets. Situated in a prime Pudsey location, close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. Accommodation briefly comprises; an entrance hall, lounge with a feature bay window, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. There are gardens to the front and rear, a garage and off street parking. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Door to the front. Double glazed leaded window.
A timber and stained glass door to the front, traditional style wood floor and central heating radiator. Stairs to the first floor and doors off to:
Lounge 13' 10" Into Bay x 12' 2" Into Alcove ( 4.22m Into Bay x 3.71m Into Alcove )
A spacious lounge, which benefits from a central heating radiator, coving, wall lights and a double glazed round, leaded window to the front.
Dining Room 14' 4" Into Bay x 12' 3" Into Alcove ( 4.37m Into Bay x 3.73m Into Alcove )
A generous sized second reception room comprising; Traditional gas fireplace, feature square, leaded bay window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units which benefits from complementary work surfaces. The kitchen briefly comprises; Stainless steel sink & drainer unit, electric oven & hob, ceiling spotlights, plumbing points for washing machine, integral microwave, space for a fridge freezer, central heating radiator and double glazed dual aspect windows and skylight window. Door to the garden.
Stairs from hall with an attractive spindle balustrade, An original stained glass window encapsulated in a double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 3" Into Bay x 11' 6" ( 3.73m Into Bay x 3.51m )
A generous sized double bedroom which incorporates feature bay leaded window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" into alcove x 12' ( 3.73m into alcove x 3.66m )
Another double bedroom which comprises; double glazed window, wall lights and toilet with shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.11m max x 2.34m max )
A good sized single bedroom comprising a leaded double glazed window, loft access, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
A recently updated bathroom with a three piece suite comprising; a corner bath, W.C, vanity, central heating radiator and two double glazed windows.
This property benefits from front and rear gardens. To the front is a mature garden which is private and enclosed.
The rear garden is also private and enclosed and benefits from well established and shrubs and flowers.
This property benefits from a gated driveway providing off street parking and also has a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61594382.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.