2 bedroom terraced house for saleRobertson Street, Radcliffe, Manchester, Lancashire
Sold STC £99,995
- A superbly finished garden fronted mid-terrace
- Ideally suited to first time buyers & small families alike
- Situated off the ever popular Ainsworth Road on a quiet residential street
- Provides easy access to schools, shops & transport links
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen / diner
- Utility out house plumbed for washer & dryer
- Two double bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom suite
- Low maintenance garden palisade to the front
!!! A superbly finished garden fronted mid-terrace, ideally suited to first time buyers & small families alike !!! Situated off the ever popular Ainsworth Road on a quiet residential street providing easy access schools, shops & transport links !!! Internal viewing is an absolute must to appreciate the stunning home on offer !!!
Property ref: 121_1329_4241537
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61595897.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4241537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.