4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Doddington, March
Sold STC £325,000
- 25ft Lounge15ft Kitchen
- 19ft Master Bedroom with Four Piece En-Suite
- Set Down a Private Drive
- Outstanding Village Primary School
- Single Garage and Multiple Vehice Parking
- Viewing is Highly Recommended to Appreciate
25ft Lounge15ft Kitchen
19ft Master Bedroom with Four Piece En-Suite
Set Down a Private Drive
Outstanding Village Primary School
Single Garage and Multiple Vehicle Parking
Viewing is Highly Recommended to Appreciate
Amtico flooring, radiator, stairs off to first floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and vanity wash hand basin with storage under, radiator, extractor fan, wood panelling to dado height.
7.35m x 3.77m (24'11" x 12'4") Pvcu double glazed window to front and side, gas fire set in feature surround, radiator, radiator, dado rail, double French doors to;
Brick and Pvcu build, door to garden.
3.48m x 2.97m (11'4" x 9'7") Pvcu doube glazed window to rear, radiator.
4.76m x 2.76m (15'6" x 9'1") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating a fitted electric double oven with gas hob and extractor over, 11/4 stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, Pvcu double glazed window to front and side, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, under-stairs cupboard.
Fitted with stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier and fridge freezer and fridge, ceramic tiled floor, Pvcu double glazed window to rear and Pvcu double glazed door to rear.
First Floor Landing
3.78m x 5.81m (12'4" x 19'1") Two Pvcu double glazed windows to front and one to side, radiator, picture rail.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin, extractor fan, wood flooring, radiator, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to front.
3.46m x 3.76m (11'4" x 12'3") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.48m x 2.76m (11'4" x 9'1") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.48m x 3.09m (8'1" x 10'1") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin, extractor fan, wood flooring, radiator, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to side.
Set down a private drive and laid to gravel for ample off road parking which leads to the single garage with power and light connected. A side gate gives access to the rear garden having a paved patio area with the remainder laid to lawn with a large range of mature flowers and shrub borders.
Doddington offers a Good selection of shops including a convenience store, fish & chip shop, hairdressers, newsagents, beauty parlour and post office. The village has a strong community spirit evidenced by the annual carnival & sports day; monthly village newsletter; Santa run & Christmas lights switch on; horticultural society annual competition.
Various activities including scouts, guides etc, under 5s play sessions, keep fit classes, Bingo along with the Village hall and two church halls that host various events throughout the year, including craft fairs and a thrift shop. The halls can also be hired for other functions. Doddington also offers a Doctor's surgery, pharmacy and Minor injuries unit at the Doddington hospital.
The village also offers a Cricket ground, skate park, football ground and children's play parks.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61596071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.