2 bedroom bungalow for saleEllerby Drive, Wisbech
- Chalet Bungalow
- 17Ft Lounge
- 18Ft Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Shower Room and Upstairs Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Multiple Parking and Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
*Detached Chalet Bungalow
*Downstairs Shower Room
*Two Double Bedrooms
*Gas Central Heating
*Multiple Parking and Garage
*Low Maintenance Rear Garden
Upvc Door into;
There are doors to shower room, lounge and kitchen. There is a radiator, understairs storage cupboard and stairs leading to landing.
3.08m x 5.48m (10'1" x 17'11") There are windows to the side and front, two radiators and TV and telephone points.
2.67m x max 5.75m (8'9" x max 18'10") Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with worktop space over, incorporating single drainer and sink with mixer taps, space for under cupboard fridge freezer, double oven with induction hob and extractor overhead. There is plumbing for washing machine, TV Point, partly tiled walls, double patio doors to rear and window to the front.
Downstairs Shower Room
1.03m x max 2.44m (3'4" x max 8') Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of Low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle, there are tiled walls, spotlights and heated towel rail.
Airing cupboard with hot water tank and also doors to all rooms.
3.15m x 3.39m (10'4" x 11'1") There is a window to the side, radiator, Telephone point and two built in wardrobes to one wall.
2.68m x 4.12m (8'9" x 13'6") There is a window to the side, radiator, TV point and loft access.
2.22m x max 2.08m (7'3" x 6'9") Fitted with a three piece suite comprising Low WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath. There are partly tiled walls, wall light, heated towel rail and frosted window to side.
The front of the property has gated access leading to driveway to garage providing plenty of off road parking. There are also lawn areas and some mature trees and shrubs.
The rear garden consists of a large paved patio area with a small lawn area and gravelled area next to garage, the garden is fully enclosed, side access gate and door leading to garage.
5.72m x 2.84m (18'9" x 9'3") There is an up and over door, shelving, power and light connected and space for tumble drier.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61596077.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.