4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNar Valley Park, 16 Heron Lane, King's Lynn
Sold STC £200,000
- End terrace three storey home
- Four bedrooms with master en-suite
- Generous sized garden
- Three allocated parking spaces
- Reserve for only £99
Nar Valley Park phase two is selling fast! Reserve your plot today for only £99 and have a choice of kitchen units, tiling and flooring!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a brand new generous 4 bedroom home. Choice of kitchen, tiles and flooring with an early reservation. En-suite to master, downstairs cloakroom, lounge/diner, 4 double bedrooms. Gas combi central heating, UPVC double glazing. 3 parking spaces.
Entrance door to:
With stairs to first floor, cupboard housing combi central heating boiler, radiator.
Understairs cloakroom with low flush WC and handwash basin.
Kitchen 11' 8" max into units x 9' max into units ( 3.56m max into units x 2.74m max into units )
Range of fitted units at base and wall level, work top surface, fitted oven hob and extractor, single bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Plumbing for a dishwasher with removal unit. UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
L Shaped Lounge / Diner
Lounge Area 15' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.58m )
L shaped living/dining area. Lounge area with double Sky, TV and telephone points. Double UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Dining Area 7' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.41m x 2.24m )
Window to rear.
Landing with airing cupboard, stairs to 2nd floor.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.53m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.45m )
Window to front, radiator.
Bathroom 7' max x 6' 6" max ( 2.13m max x 1.98m max )
With white suite comprising of bath with mixer tap over and shower mixer temperature controls, low flush WC, handwash basin, UPVC double glazed window to front. Chrome towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' max into sloping ceiling x 10' 4" max into sloping ceiling ( 4.57m max into sloping ceiling x 3.15m max into sloping ceiling )
Window to front, radiator. Storage area.
Master Bedroom 14' 5" max into sloping ceilings x 13' 9" max into sloping ceiling ( 4.39m max into sloping ceilings x 4.19m max into sloping ceiling )
Velux style windows to rear. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Double shower cubicle, low flush WC, handwash basin and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a small front garden with pathway to the front door and parking space. To the rear there is a paved area and a path leads to the rear gate and a designated parking spaces behind. The garden is enclosed by a timber panel fence, outside tap.
Help To Buy
The Government has created the Help to Buy scheme to help people on to the property ladder or to help people move up it, Help to Buy makes it possible to buy a new-build or existing with as little as a 5% deposit.
How does it work?
With a Help to Buy: equity loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
How do I apply for a Help to Buy Loan?
Through a Help to Buy Agent. The selling agents William H Brown, 40-42 Kings Street, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1ES, Tel: 01553 771337 currently have staff on hand to go through the process Monday through to Saturday, an appointment is essential.
The measurements and description are approximate and subject to change. Please refer to the site plan for individual plot information or into our offices at William H Brown for more details. Choices of interior specification will also be made available at William H Brown, 40-42 Kings Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1ES. Please telephone in advance to make an appointment on 01553 771337.
Please be advised that all plot owners with parking bays in the shared parking areas will become members of a Management Company which will take ownership of the shared areas and be responsible for the maintenance of them. Residents will need to deal with filing required papers with Companies House once they take over from the Management Companies. This information will be supplied to you via your contract documentation from the solicitor.
The photographs used are taken from around the site and from differing plots as reference only.
Flooring included - upgrades available.
Sustainable Homes Code 3
The properties will have turfed front gardens and will be left as soil to the rear, however, there is an option to purchase turf for the rear gardens by separate negotiation (please contact Sally at William H Brown). This will laid around the time of exchange of contracts.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.