2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale9 Lindsay Road, Newhaven, Edinburgh, EH6 4DT
- Well-proportioned, two bedroom, dual aspect, ground-floor main door flat, forming part of a traditional stone built located in the popular Newhaven area, lying north-east of Edinburgh centre.
- Set adjacent to the harbour waterfront, the accommodation comprises, a vestibule and hallway, living room, kitchen, utility cupboard, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC glazing, gas central heating, TV and phone points, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is a secured entry system, a communal garden to the rear, and unrestricted on street parking on Lindsay Road to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2-4pm
Well-proportioned, two bedroom, dual aspect, ground-floor main door flat, forming part of a traditional stone built located in the popular Newhaven area, lying north-east of Edinburgh centre. Set adjacent to the harbour waterfront, the accommodation has a vestibule entrance with space for outerwear storage, giving access to the spacious hallway with further access to all rooms. There includes wood-effect laminate flooring, cornicework and two radiators. The front facing living room features period cornicework and ceiling rose, a walk-in cupboard, and TV and phone points. A modern fitted kitchen is set internally off the hall and features tiled flooring, stone-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink with drainer, fridge, freezer, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. A utility cupboard is also set internally off the hall and houses a washing machine and additional storage space. The first double bedroom is set to the rear and includes a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring, radiator and a pendant light fitting. A second double bedroom is also set to the rear and features a patio door to the shared garden. The bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath and ladder-style radiator. In addition, there is uPVC glazing, gas central heating, a secured entry system; whilst externally, there is a communal garden to the rear, and unrestricted on street parking on Lindsay Road to the front. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Wester Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven Road's, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7043734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.