2 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 10, Wycliffe Close, Cheshunt, Herts
- 780 sqft two bedroom terraced house with parking
- Kitchen with high gloss units and integrated appliances
- Carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Wooden flooring to kitchen and living room
- Living/dining room with double doors leading onto rear garden
- Central location close to local amenities
- South facing garden
- Close to mainline station and excellent road links A10 and M25
- CRL guarantee
Each property is finished to a high specification to include high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances, a lounge/diner with doors opening onto the rear garden, a ground floor cloakroom and on the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The properties also benefit from parking.
A new development of just three, two bedroom terraced houses located in a central position in Cheshunt providing access to Cheshunt mainline station and excellent road links to the A10 and M25.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to discuss, please contact 01992 663890
Property ref: 121_2309_4238482
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61597019.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4238482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.