2 bedroom terraced house for saleGodsey Lane, Market Deeping, Peterborough
Sold STC £145,000
- Two bedroom mid terrace property
- 15ft Kitchen/Diner
- Refitted four piece bathroom
- Driveway to front for two cars
- Large rear garden not overlooked
* 15ft Kitchen/Diner
* Refitted four piece bathroom
* Driveway to front for two cars
* Large rear garden not overlooked
PVCu double glazed door to front to:
Stairs, Half glazed door to Lounge
3.71m x 3.45m (12'2" maximum including chimney breast recess x 11'4"). PVCu double glazed window to front, wall mounted inset living flame effect fire, radiator, telephone point, TV point, two wall lights, half glazed door to:
4.72m x 2.29m (16'5" x 7'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, built-in fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, ceiling with recessed spotlights, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
First Floor Landing
3.73m x 2.46m (12'3" maximum into recess x 8'1"). Built-in wardrobe, TV point, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.33m x 2.64m (10'11" x 8'8"). Laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower and low level WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Driveway to the front for two cars. Rear garden enclosed by timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with gravelled borders, patio area, timber decking area, timber garden shed, timber pergola.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61598198.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.