2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenwood Avenue, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
An immaculately presented two bedroom semi-detached property with off-road parking, situated within approximately a quarter of a mile from Hucknall's town centre. A viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the accommodation and condition of the property on offer.
An immaculately presented two bedroom semi-detached property with off-road parking, situated within approximately a quarter of a mile from Hucknall's town centre. A viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the accommodation and condition of the property on offer. Internally the property comprises of having an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/diner, downstairs wc and utility, upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is off-road parking and to the rear there is an enclosed lawned garden.
Double glazed entrance door, wall mounted radiator, stairs to the first floor and a door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 10" into recess x 12' 2" into recess plus the bay ( 4.52m into recess x 3.71m into recess plus the bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring, log burner effect fire and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 2" plus recess x 8' 11" ( 4.01m plus recess x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a matching work surface over, an inset sink and drainer unit, electric oven with an electric hob and a cooker hood over, space for a fridge/freezer, wall mounted radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed door to the side and a door leading to the wc/utility.
Wc, plumbing for a washing machine, work surface, double glazed window to the rear and side, wall mounted radiator and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 15' into the recess plus wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 4.57m into the recess plus wardrobe x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling, dado rail, wall mounted radiator and a built in wardrobe
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear, coving to the ceiling, spot lighting and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, wash hand basin, wc, P shaped paneled bath with mixer taps with a shower over and a fitted shower screen, heated towel rail and partly tiled wall coverings.
To the front of the property there is a driveway which provides off road parking. To the rear of the property the garden is enclosed by hedges and fencing with a paved patio area and a lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61598297.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.