4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGowing Road, Norwich
Sold STC £300,000
- Sizable extended family home
- Popular north City location
- Solar panels generating approximately £1800 P.A. income
- 37ft garage
- Beautiful landscaped rear garden
- Four double bedrooms
SUPER SEMI! A heavily extended semi detached house situated within a quiet residential spot in Hellesdon to the north of Norwich with convenient access to local schooling, amenities and transport links. The property enjoys spacious and flexible accommodation and must be viewed!
uPVC double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to the first floor, understairs storage void and siring cupboard.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.76m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, dado rail, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect,, laminate flooring, radiator, dado rail, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising panel bath, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and low level WC with heated towel rail, stone tile splashbacks, stone tile flooring, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 14' 8" ( 3.23m x 4.47m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, dado rail, smooth ceiling, coving decorative ceiling rose and double doors through to:
Lounge 24' 9" x 16' 1" narrowing to 12' 2" ( 7.54m x 4.90m narrowing to 3.71m )
uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect, dado rail, smooth ceiling, ceiling rose and feature electric fireplace.
Laminate flooring, built in floor mat, coat cupboard and door to garage.
Kitchen 14' x 12' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.76m )
Fully fitted range of wall and base level kitchen units with rolltop worksurfaces over, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, feature central island with cupboards and storage, range cooker with extractor hood, built in fridge freezer., built in dishwasher, textured ceiling, coving, stone tile flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Garage 37' 3" x 9' 6" ( 11.35m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window and door to the side aspect, storage cupboards, gas fired boiler, power and lights with up and over doors to the front and rear aspects.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' x 12' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.73m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, textured ceiling, coving and built in sliding wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" max x 11' 2" ( 4.14m max x 3.40m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, textured ceiling, coving and built in sliding wardrobes.
Velux window, wash hand basin set in vanity, low level WC, part tiled walls, texture ceiling and coving.
To the front of the property there is double gates leading a brick weave driveway with mature foliage to the front with dwarf walling and access to the garage. There is currently footings for a porch which could be constructed if desired. The rear garden has a raised paved brick weave patio area with wall mounted light fittings and steps down to the landscaped garden which is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by timber panel fencing with decorate slate borders, well stocked flower beds, feature pergola with overhead vines, green house, summer house and raised seating area with pergola over.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61600106.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.