3 bedroom flat for saleWilbury Road, Hove
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2ND FLOOR PERIOD BUILDING
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- DRESSING ROOM
- £50k has recently been spent jointly by all the flats to fully renovate roofs, windows and internal communual areas (all fully paid), so no need for any further large expense on the horizon.
Unique apartment occupying the whole of the 2nd floor within this beautiful period building on Wilbury Road, Hove. The property benefits from three bedrooms, a spacious sitting room, a modern kitchen and bathroom, a communal garden and Share of Freehold.
Wilbury Road is ideally situated adjacent to Church Road and therefore just a short walk from the wealth of shops, bars, restaurants and many other amenities that Hove's vibrant centre has to offer, along with Hove's popular seafront and lawns being close by, ideal for those wanting to live by the sea. Also within easy reach is Hove station offering links into both London Victoria and London Bridge. Viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate all the apartment has to offer.
The apartment is on the second floor and benefits from light and airy rooms throughout.
The spacious living room is to the front of the building, with an attractive bay sash window and plenty of space for sofas and a dining table. This room opens into the modern kitchen with solid granite work surfaces and built-in appliances, plus a large sash window opening to the fire escape balcony.
The master bedroom is an excellent size room with a feature bay window, and the second bedroom is dual aspect and a good sized bedroom. Bedroom 3 is a single bedroom and would also work well as a study.
The bathroom is accessed through an internal dressing room with large built-in wardrobes and has been fitted with a modern white suite comprising a walk-in separate shower, a raised bath, a wash hand basin, a push button toilet, a towel rail and two wooden sash windows.
This stunning property must be seen to appreciate the size and character throughout.
Living/dining Area 21' 7" max into bay x 13' 7" ( 6.58m max into bay x 4.14m )
Kitchen Area 17' 3" x 6' 1" ( 5.26m x 1.85m )
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 16' 2" max ( 4.11m x 4.93m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 6" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.11m max x 3.76m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 4" max x 7' 3" ( 3.15m max x 2.21m )
Bathroom 11' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.06m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61600187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.