2 bedroom park home for saleLondon Road, Brandon
Sold STC £57,000
- Modern park home for over 55's
- Two bedrooms
- Living Room with vaulted ceiling
- Kitchen being refitted
- Allocated parking space
- NO CHAIN
Currently being EXTENSIVELY REFURBISHED and situated within the popular Ashdale Park, park home development, the property offers accommodation which comprises: kitchen, living room, dining area, two bedrooms, inner hall and bathroom,It has uPVC sealed unit windows and doors.
Currently being EXTENSIVELY REFURBISHED and situated within the popular Ashdale Park, park home development for the over 55's, the property offers accommodation which comprises: kitchen, living room, dining area, two bedrooms, inner hall and bathroom,It has uPVC sealed unit windows and doors.
Ashdale Park, Brandon
Sealed unit upvc entrance door to:
Kitchen 13' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.99m x 2.82m )
Currently being refitted
With built in cloaks cupboard.
Dining Area 9' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.59m )
With uPVC sealed unit patio doors leading outside, telephone point.
Living Room 9' 2" x 11' 5" ( 2.79m x 3.48m )
With double aspect leaded light uPVC sealed unit windows, electric fire in ornamental surround, two electric panel heaters, recessed shelving, vaulted ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
With uPVC sealed unit window, built in wardrobes, wall mounted electric radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
With uPVC sealed unit window, built in wardrobes and drawers, wall mounted electric radiator and phone extension point.
With coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower over,wash hand basin, wc, uPVC sealed unit window, oil filled towel rail and double shaver point.
There is a garden area to front, both sides and rear of the property and one allocated car parking space directly in front of the park home.The front garden is mainly shingled for ease of maintenance with outside lighting and pathways leading to both sides of the property. The gardens are mainly paved again for ease of maintenance with external power points and outside tap, metal garden shed, separate weather proof tool/storage box, water butts, shrubbery and low timber garden fencing to all boundaries.
Mains, water, electricity and drainage are all connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon Office proceed to the top of the High Street turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue along London Road until you reach the Factory Shop (on the left) turning right into Ashdale Park. Continue to the far end of the park where the property can be found directly in front of you.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.