2 bedroom terraced house for saleLudwick Way, Welwyn Garden City
Sold STC £300,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Excellent Location
- Modern Kitchen
- Good Condition
A fantastic two bedroom starter home within easy reach of road links and the busy town centre with its many amenities and main line train station.
A fantastic two bedroom starter home within easy reach of road links and the busy town centre with its many amenities and main line train station. The property boasts entrance hall, large living/ dining room with doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is offered with ample storage units, roll top work surface, tiled splash back, integral oven and hob as well as space for fridge/ freezer and washing machine. Upstairs offers two good size bedrooms both with built in wardrobes plus a three piece bathroom suite. In addition the property offers double glazing throughout, gas central heating and loft access for storage. Externally is a well maintained garden made up of patio and grass areas with access to the garage.
Lounge 11' 10" x 14' 5" ( 3.61m x 4.39m )
Kitchen 5' 10" x 9' 11" ( 1.78m x 3.02m )
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 9' 10" ( 2.95m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 6' 7" x 11' 10" ( 2.01m x 3.61m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61600295.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.