1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Grange, Saville Road, Bristol, BS9
- Over 55s one bedroom apartment
- Lounge/diner plus separate kitchen
- Double bedroom plus modern shower room
- Allocated parking space + guest parking
- Stunning communal garden
- Residents lounge plus laundry room
A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment available in The Grange development for those of 55 years young and over. Located on the edge of Durdham Downs, Sneyd Park this lovely development has a manicured communal garden, gated parking plus a large laundry room. Regular bus routes are available within a few minutes' walk plus local shops can be found at the bottom of Stoke Hill.
This ground floor apartment has been given a modern update by the current owner which includes: Lounge/ diner with double aspect windows, separate modern kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes plus over bed cabinets and bedside units. The bathroom features a contemporary double shower cubicle and vanity unit with storage below.
There is an allocated parking space with the property plus a social lounge for residents plus guest parking at the front of the building. Please call CJ HOLE Clifton to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN160324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.