3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCopperwood Crescent, Hamilton
- Well presented family home in popular estate in Hamilton
- Gorgeous lounge with feature fireplace
- Great size family kitchen with space for dining
- 3 lovely bedrooms, 1 with laminate flooring
- Partially tiled family bathroom with shower
- Downstairs WC
- Well maintained gardens and driveway
- Downlights in the eaves
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 3 bedroom, semi detached family home in a popular estate in Hamilton?
Would you like a gorgeous, modern lounge with neutral decor, contrasting carpeting and feature wall and fireplace?
What about a great size family kitchen with light wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback and flooring, space for dining and french doors leading out to the garden?
How about a downstairs wc?
Would you like 3 lovely bedrooms all beautifully decorated and with wood laminate flooring in the 3rd bedroom?
What about a fresh, bright, partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath, glass shower screen and fitted vanity units?
How about well kept, enclosed gardens with slabbed patio area and driveway to the side of the house?
Would you like double glazing and gas central heating?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
Lounge 4.78m (15'8") x 4.60m (15'1")
Kitchen / Diner 4.55m (14'11") x 2.51m (8'3")
Bedroom 1 4.06m (13'4") x 2.51m (8'3")
Bedroom 2 3.25m (10'8") x 2.54m (8'4")
Bedroom 3 3.12m (10'3") x 1.98m (6'6")
Family Bathroom 1.93m (6'4") x 1.68m (5'6")
Downstairs WC 1.63m (5'4") x 0.86m (2'10")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61601447.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.