Light Industrial for saleKINGFISHER HOUSE, CHESTER HALL LANE, BASILDON, SS14
17,544 sq. ft.
- 17,544 sq ft (1,629 sq m)
- GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR AIR CONDITIONED OFFICES
- MIN.EAVES 3.75 RISING TO 4.5 MAX
- SECURE GATED SITE
- YARD AND PARKING AREAS TO FRONT AND REAR
- TWO LOADING DOORS TO REAR
The premises comprise a detached industrial/warehouse premises on a self-contained site. Construction is of steel portal frame with brick elevations and a profile metal sheet roof. The two storey offices to the front elevation are of brick construction under a flat felted roof.
Vehicular access is provided via twin roller shutter doors to the rear elevation which are accessed via the yard to the rear of the property. In addition the building provides a further two concertina doors to the eastern flank of the building providing level access to a curtain sided vehicle. The building sits within its own site and affords vehicular access around the perimeter and therefore provide a 'goods in - goods out' flow.
The two storey offices are heated, cooled, carpeted and lit and provide good quality open plan and cellular accommodation.
Externally, parking is provided to the front elevation for approximately ten cars with additional parking and yard space to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61601957.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.