2 bedroom terraced house for saleViewmount Crescent, Strathaven
- Very well presented family home and ideal 1st time buy
- Lovely lounge with space for a dining area
- Modern kitchen with light wood units
- Gorgeous, fully tiled bathroom with shower
- Fully enclosed garden with slabbed patio
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 2 bedroom, mid terraced family home in Strathaven?
Would you like a lovely lounge with neutral decor, feature wall, wood laminate flooring, big picture window and dining space to the rear of the room with patio doors out to the garden?
What about a modern kitchen with light wood units, contrasting worktops and tiled splashback?
How about 2 double bedrooms with wood laminate flooring in the 2nd bedroom?
Would you like a gorgeous, fully tiled, family bathroom with shower over the bath, glass shower screen and fitted vanity unit?
What about a fully enclosed garden with slabbed patio area?
How about double glazing and gas central heating?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
Lounge 6.93m (22'9") x 3.53m (11'7")
Kitchen 2.90m (9'6") x 2.36m (7'9")
Bedroom 1 3.86m (12'8") x 3.51m (11'6")
Bedroom 2 4.44m (14'7") x 3.33m (10'11")
Family Bathroom 2.01m (6'7") x 1.90m (6'3")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61604219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.