3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRye Avenue, Norwich
Sold STC £190,000
- Super semi!
- Sought after location
- Ample off road parking
- Double garage
- 105ft rear garden (STMS)
SUPER SEMI! A superbly presented semi detached house situated within a popular residential location within walking distance of Norwich City centre.
Situated to the north of Norwich this well presented end terrace home offers accommodation including entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory and cloakroom to the ground floor whilst there are three bedrooms and bathroom off the landing to the first floor. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing whilst externally there is ample driveway parking, generous sized garage and good sized rear gardens. Properties within this area are highly sought after with a range of buyers and close proximity to a wide range of facilities and amenities.
With stairs to the first floor and two understairs storage cupboards.
Lounge 17' x 10' 5" narrowing to 8' 9" ( 5.18m x 3.18m narrowing to 2.67m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, inset gas fireplace, textured ceiling and coving. Double doors to garden room.
Dining Room 10' 11" narrowing to 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m narrowing to 3.02m x 2.87m )
Double aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, radiator and open through to:
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sin and drainer, space for electric oven with extractor over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and radiator with double glazed windows to the front and side aspect and door to garden room.
With WC, wash hand basin and window to rear aspect.
Garden Room 21' 9" x 7' 6" ( 6.63m x 2.29m )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect, polycarbonate roof and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 8' 5" narrowing to 5' ( 4.90m x 2.57m narrowing to 1.52m )
DOuble aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 11" max ( 3.68m x 3.33m max )
double aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over and fitted shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, towel rail and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
To the front of the front of the property there is ample off road parking. The rear garden garden measures approximately 105ft (STMS) and is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, inset flower beds and borders, green house and double garage all enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61604570.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR114825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.