3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConiston Close, NORWICH
Sold STC £200,000
- SEMI DETACHED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR WEST CITY LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This semi-detached home is located within a favoured location close to the University and University hospital. The property offers spacious accommodation with driveway parking and generous sized gardens and is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This semi-detached home is located to the west of Norwich within close proximity of the University and University hospital and is being offered with no onward chain. The property's accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room / dining room and kitchen/breakfast room to the ground floor whilst there are three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w/c off the landing leading to the first floor. The property itself benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating with driveway parking to the front and generous sized gardens to the front and rear aspect. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front aspect, under stairs cupboard, radiator, door through to living room/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and stairs to first floor.
Living / Dining Room 21' x 12' 9" max ( 6.40m x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed patio doors to rear aspect leading through to the garden, gas fire place with back boiler, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door to rear aspect leading through to the garden. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, roll-top work surfaces over, part-tiled walls, electric cooker point with space for cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and radiator.
Stairs from hallway to first floor, loft access, doors leading through to all bedrooms, bathroom and separate w/c.
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.89m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 7' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, Suite comprising bath with electric shower over, wash-hand basin, part-tiled walls and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprising low level w/c.
The property is situated in the cul-de-sac location with driveway parking to the front and mature lawned gardens. To the rear of the property there is a generous sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs, plants and bushes whilst there is the advantage of a brick built shed and outside w/c.
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich on the Unthank Road and at the ring round traffic lights with Mile End Road and Colman Road take a right hand turning onto Colman Road. Follow the road along and at the Earlham Road roundabout take a left hand turning onto Earlham Road. Proceed until the following roundabout proceeding straight over and continue on Earlham Road passing the University on the left hand side. Take a right hand turning into Wilberforce Road then a right hand turning into Rockingham Road, left into Wordsworth Road where Coniston Close will be the fourth cul-de-sac on the left hand side with the property being location on the right hand side marked by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61604642.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.