3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMontague Drive, Loughborough
- Guide price of £310,000 to £330,000
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Double garage
- Beautifully presented rear gardens
- No upward chain
Guide price of £310,000 to £330,000
Detached three bedroom bungalow, situated in a sought after location, walking distance to local transport links and Loughborough town centre. Property is offered to the market with no upward chain
Guide price of £310,000 to £330,000
Beautifully presented detached three bedroom bungalow, which is situated in a highly sought after location, set back from the road and benefiting from a double garage. The property boasts well presented accommodation throughout.
The bungalow is positioned within walking distance to local transport links and Loughborough town centre, offered to the market with no upward chain.
Door, with double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 24' 7" x 11' 10" MAX ( 7.49m x 3.61m MAX )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and television point.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 10' ( 2.87m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with wall, base and draw units. Double glazed window to front, sink drainer, additional work surfaces. Electric oven, integrated microwave and gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer and wall mounted radiator.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
Access via the lounge. Double glazed window to rear and side with door giving access onto the garden.
Bedroom One 12' 2" MAX x 10' 6" MAX ( 3.71m MAX x 3.20m MAX )
Double glazed window to front, full range of wardrobes and units and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, partially tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 9' 10" MAX ( 1.93m x 3.00m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps and over head shower attachment. Wash hand basin, WC and partially tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is a beautifully presented enclosed garden, with mature shrub boundaries and paved area for outdoor furniture.
To the front of the property is a drop curb for off road parking, a laid to lawn area with a hedge boundary and access to the double garage.
Garage 15' 11" x 14' 2" ( 4.85m x 4.32m )
With power, light and electric over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61604708.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.