3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroomhouse Lane, Edlington, Doncaster
Sold STC £90,000
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Popular location
- Chain free
Guide Price £90,000-£100,000 - Located in Edlington and available with no chain is this spacious three bedroom semi-detached property.The property comprises of spacious room sizes including two reception rooms, kitchen and a larger than average rear garden.
Access to the lounge and dining room.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 10" into recess ( 5.31m x 3.30m into recess )
Has front and rear facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiators and electric fire with feature surround. Access to the kitchen and entrance hall.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 11' 6" max ( 3.02m x 3.51m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, gas fire and serving hatch to the kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 14' 8" ( 2.08m x 4.47m )
Has rear and side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer and electric hob/oven with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and laminate flooring. Access to the lounge, dining room and garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a rear facing double glazed window and storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 14' 5" max ( 3.86m x 4.39m max )
Has two front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 11' 5" ( 2.79m x 3.48m )
Has front and side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 8' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.59m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed widnow, central heating radiator and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin and WC. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs and decking area with stairs and ramp leading to the front door. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with paved area, mature shrubs, outside tap and shed. Access to the kitchen and front.
Shed 7' x 8' 8" ( 2.13m x 2.64m )
Has a side facing single glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61604714.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.