3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKiln Drive, Tydd St Mary, PE13 5RA
- Modern detached bungalow on a corner plot in a sought after village cul-de-sac location.
- 3 Double bedrooms with master bedroom suite having dressing room & en-suite shower room.
- Lounge, conservatory plus open plan kitchen/dining room.
- Utility room.
- Detached double garage plus gated driveway giving multivehicle off road parking.
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn & patio areas.
- Oil central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Internal viewing a must to appreciate fully!
This modern (2007) detached bungalow was built by Twigden Homes (part of the Kier group) on a popular village cul-de-sac development and as is their 'York' design. Giving accommodation comprising 3 double bedrooms with a master bedroom suite having a dressing room and an en-suite shower room, separate family bathroom, lounge, open plan kitchen & dining room, separate utility room & conservatory. The property sits on a corner plot behind a brick pillared and double gated entrance and has a detached double garage with electric remote control entrance doors plus driveway giving off road parking for several vehicles. The rear garden is enclosed with lawned and patio areas plus storage area to the side. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate what this property offers!
Upvc double glazed front entrance door with matching side panels into:
Tiled floor. Radiator. Built in double airing/storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 17'10 x 16'3 (5.45m x 4.96m) max into bay
Upvc double glazed bay window to the front. 2 Radiators. Fireplace with electric fire.
DINING AREA: 11'6 x 8'10 (3.52m x 2.70m)
Upvc double glazed French doors to the rear (into conservatory). Radiator. Tiled floor. Built in double storage cupboard. Wide opening (open plan layout) to:
KITCHEN AREA: 11'8 x 10'6 (3.56m x 3.21m)
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Fitted range of base units with work tops over and matching wall units. Integrated oven, hob & extractor. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Radiator. Door into Utility Room.
CONSERVATORY: 10'1 x 9'1 (3.09m x 2.78m)
Brick and upvc construction with polycarbonate roofing. Windows to the sides and rear plus door to the side. Tiled floor. Power and lighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 7'11 x 5'8 (2.42m x 1.73m)
Upvc double glazed window and door to the side. Fitted base units with work top over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for additional appliance. Tiled floor. Radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
DRESSING ROOM: 9'0 x 6'7 (2.75m x 2.03m) min
Door to hallway & en-suite. Opening to bedroom. Radiator.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a 3 piece white suite comprising tiled and glazed shower cubicle, wc and hand basin. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Extractor. Shaver point.
BEDROOM: 12'11 x 12'6 (3.94m x 3.82m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11'6 x 10'11 (3.52m x 3.33m)
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 11'6 x 9'11 (3.52m x 3.04m) - currently used as a dining room
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath, wc and hand basin. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Extractor. Shaver point.
Double wrought iron gates set to brick pillars give access to the driveway and parking/turning areas which gives off road parking for several vehicles. Enclosed by brick walls and fencing to perimeters. Low maintenances gravelled and paved garden areas with pathways to the front entrance door plus to the tall hand gates at both sides giving access to the rear garden. Outside lighting.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 18'6 x 18'6 (5.65m x 5.64m)
Brick and tiled construction. 2 electric remote control entrance doors to the front. Upvc personnel door to the side. Power and lighting. Storage to rafters space.
Enclosed by wooden fencing with tall hand gates and pathways on both sides to the front. Garden has 2 main areas - lawned garden area and paved and gravelled garden area. Flower bed border. Wooden garden shed. Outside tap. Outside lighting. Additional gravelled area to one side with further wooden garden shed.
Mains water, drainage & electricity. Oil central heating. South Holland District Council tax band E.
From the Long Sutton A17/A1101 roundabout take the Wisbech Road A1101 exit signposted Wisbech. Take the right hand turning into Common Way signposted Tydd St Mary and follow the road through the village (the road name changes to Church Way). Take the left turning into Kiln Drive where the property can be located near the end on your right hand side.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale s and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61604741.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.