5 bedroom detached house for saleCarr Lane, Bryning
- Swimming pool with bar and BBQ
- Large Lake and ornamental pond
- Detached three bedroom ancillary annexe
- Detached triple garage with study
- Home cinema
- Bar and entertainment room
- 5 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with two storey en-suite
- 4 reception rooms
- Approx 4 1/4 acres
*One of the most prestigious houses on the Fylde Coast, sitting in stunning landscaped grounds extending to approximately 4 ¼ acres.
Ground Floor - Reception hall, drawing room, dining hall, garden room, kitchen, breakfast room & sitting room.
Lower Ground Floor - Entertainment room, bar, cinema room, gymnasium, study & laundry room.
First Floor - Master bedroom with en suite two storey bathroom, bedroom five/dressing room, three further bedrooms (one en suite) & family bathroom.
Outside - Detached three bedroom annexe (approx 1600 sq ft), detached triple garage block, swimming pool and leisure area, bar and BBQ, large lake, ornamental pond, surrounded by open countryside, in all approximately 4 1/4 acres.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26478359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oystons, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.