3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSyke Street, Earlsheaton, Dewsbury
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Well Presented
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Off Street Parking
- GCH & DG
A modern and well presented three bedroom end terrace in the popular area of Earlsheaton. Comprising: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens front and rear and off street parking. Viewing recommended.
Three Bedroom End Terrace
Part double glazed door to front. Radiator and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' Max To Chimney Breast x 12' 3" Max To Recess narrowing to 11' 6" Min ( 4.27m Max To Chimney Breast x 3.73m Max To Recess narrowing to 3.51m Min )
Feature fireplace with gas fire. uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. tv and telephone point
Kitchen 11' 11" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 3.63m Max x 2.69m Max )
Fitted with wall and base units with complementary work tops and stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with mixer taps. Space for cooker and stainless steel extractor hood. Radiator, central heating boiler and plumbing for washing machine. Door to rear garden and uPVC double glazed window to rear. Under stairs storage cupboard with uPVC double glazed window to side and power.
uPVC double glazed window to side and loft access (the loft being insulated).
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 8' 5" Min To Wardrobe ( 3.76m x 2.57m Min To Wardrobe )
uPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes along one wall and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" Max x 7' Max Including Bulkhead ( 2.87m Max x 2.13m Max Including Bulkhead )
uPVC double glazed window to front and radiator. Built in wardrobe, over head storage and drawer.
Modern white three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and P shaped bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and electric shower over. Tiled walls and tiled floor. uPVC double glazed window to rear.
To the front is a lawned garden with plants and shrubs and access gate to rear. A driveway to the side provides off street parking. The enclosed rear garden is low maintenance with raised patio and lawn area. Built in storage unit and side access gates to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61607792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.