3 bedroom barn conversion for saleMulberry Gardens, Crewkerne
Sold STC £169,950
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Two Courtyard Gardens
- Convenient Situated To Town Centre
- Newly Refurbished
Ideal for letting or first time buyers, this three bedroom property is situated in a quitet cul de sac close to amenities. Offered for sale with the benefit of no onward chain, the current owner has laid new carpets and decorated throughout..
Double glazed door to front. Stairs to first floor. Doors to kitchen and living room.
Living Room 15' 9" x 11' 4" extending to 14' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.45m extending to 4.52m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows. Fireplace with gas fire. Wall and ceiling lights. Under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.80m x 2.82m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Door to sun room.
Conservatory 8' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.11m )
Door to rear courtyard and garage.
Stairs from entrance hall. Cupboard housing boiler. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.83m x 2.97m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.57m )
Front aspect double glazed window. TV aerial point. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 5' 4" ( 2.11m x 1.63m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator.
There is an enclosed rear garden/courtyard and a further enclosed courtyard at the side of the garage.
Garage 18' 9" x 8' 2" ( 5.71m x 2.49m )
With roller electric door, and power and light connected. Single glazed door. Door to second courtyard.
From the town centre proceed south along Market Street and turn left into Hermitage Street (B3165). Proceed up the hill and Mulberry Gardens can be found on the left hand side. The property is denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61607825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.