3 bedroom detached house for saleSevenlands Drive, Boulton Moor, Derby
- DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE N A TUCKED AWAY POSITION
- THREE BEDROOMS (MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM)
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN.
- POPULAR LOCATION
Situated in a tucked away position within this sought after location is this detached family house with driveway parking for several cars and single garage. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
Situated in a tucked away position within this sought after location is this detached family house with driveway parking for several cars and single garage. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs wc, three bedrooms (master with en suite shower room), family bathroom, driveway parking, single garage and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front elevation double glazed door with glazed insets, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and door leading into
Lounge 13' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.20m )
having front elevation double gazed window, storage cupboard, gas fire with wooden surround, marble hearth and background with inset living flame gas fire, radiator and opening leading into
Dining Room 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to garden, laminate flooring, space for a large dining table, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over, tiled splashbacks incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hod over, space for a tumble dryer, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring and door leading into
Utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 1" ( 1.73m x 1.55m )
having side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiled flooring and door leading into
having a matching low level wc and wash hand basin with storage below, tiled flooring, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' ( 3.91m x 2.44m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, radiator and door leading into
E Suite Shower Room
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level w.c., wash hand basin with mixer taps set into storage unit and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" into recess x 11' 2" into recess ( 4.19m into recess x 3.40m into recess )
having two front elevation double glazed windows, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.31m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Family Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 7" ( 1.98m x 1.70m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., wash hand basin set into storage unit with tiled splashbacks and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars which leads to single garage. The driveway incorporates pathway to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden, outside lighting, gravel borders, well stocked flower beds and boundary hedging. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating presscrete patio, outside security lighting, well stocked flower beds, outside tap and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61607891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.