3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBenacre Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £195,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Home
- Popular Location
- Garage & Off Road Parking
Well-presented three bedroom semi-detached home situated in the south-east side of Ipswich. The property benefits from a separate lounge and dining room, conservatory, off road parking and a garage. This house would make an ideal family home and early viewings are highly advised.
Entrance Door Into:
Stairs leading to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator and door leading to:
Lounge 14' 11" max x 12' 11" ( 4.55m max x 3.94m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, gas feature fireplace and surround and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 6" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.51m max x 3.33m max )
French doors leading to the conservatory, feature fireplace and surround and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.24m )
Door to the rear, range of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, single sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, electric cooker and four ring hob with extractor fan over. Space for fridge and washing machine and tiled splashbacks.
Conservatory 14' 6" x 8' ( 4.42m x 2.44m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring.
Loft access and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 12' max ( 3.51m max x 3.66m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" max x 6' 2" ( 2.67m max x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity hand wash basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks and heated towel rail.
Laid to shingle with panelled fence to the front.
Decked area, mainly laid to lawn, summer house and enclosed by panelled fencing.
Up and over door with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.