2 bedroom terraced house for saleBright Street, Hartlepool
- PRICE GUIDE £40,000 - £50,000
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- PERFECT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- BRAND NEW BOILER
- NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT FULL HOUSE
***ATTENTION INVESTORS*** Recently REFURBISHED this IMMACULATE two Bedroomed Terraced House close to local amenities, schools and bus routes. PERFECT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY with the rental potential of up to £400 per calendar month.
***ATTENTION INVESTORS*** Recently REFURBISHED this IMMACULATE two Bedroomed Terraced House close to local amenities, schools and bus routes. PERFECT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY with the rental potential of up to £400 per calendar month. The property benefits from NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT, RE-PLASTERED, NEW BOILER which has never been used, fully double glazed and gas central heated. The layout comprises:- Entrance Hallway, Entrance Vestibule, Lounge/Diner with feature gas fire with marble effect inset and hearth and wood effect surround, Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, downstairs Bathroom with LARGE CORNER BATH and over bath shower, two Bedrooms to First Floor and Yard to the rear.
UPVC double glazed door to front, stairs to First Floor, new black and grey slate tiles to floor.
Lounge / Diner 11' 1" x 24' 4" ( 3.38m x 7.42m )
(maximum measurements), UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, radiator, telephone and TV points, feature fireplace with marble effect inset and hearth and wood effect surround, space for dining table and chairs, new carpet.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.36m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top working surfaces and matching splashback tiling, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, UPVC double glazed door to Yard, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, recess for washing machine, built in electric oven with four ring gas hob, radiator, new black and grey slate tiles to floor.
Wash hand basin, WC, large corner bath with over bath shower, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, new black and grey slate tiles to floor.
New carpet to stairs.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted mirrored wardrobes, shelves, radiator, new wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, new wood flooring.
Large storage cupboard.
Enclosed Yard to rear with gated access at the back.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61608760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.