4 bedroom detached house for sale61 Kemps End, Tranent, East Lothian, EH33 2GZ
- Well-presented, bright and spacious, modern, four-bedroom, detached house, located within a quiet residential development in Tranent, East Lothian.
- The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a bathroom, a cloakroom, a utility room, and an integral garage.
- Property features include timber double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and good storage provision, including built-in wardrobes and an attic space.
- Externally, the property benefits from well-maintained front and rear gardens, and a private driveway.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, bright and spacious, modern, four-bedroom, detached house, located within a quiet residential development in Tranent, East Lothian. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, family bathroom, cloakroom, utility room, and an integral garage. Property features include timber-framed double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and good storage provision, including built-in wardrobes and an attic space. Externally, the property benefits from a private driveway and well-maintained front and rear gardens, mostly laid to lawn, with the rear garden featuring a patio which runs the width of the garden. The welcoming entrance hallway leads to the stairs, and to the bright and spacious open-plan living room and dining room, which features engineered oak flooring, neutral decor and patio doors which lead off the dining room onto the patio. The kitchen is set to the rear, with vinyl flooring, wood-effect wall and base units, laminate worktops, an integrated gas hob, electric double oven, fridge/freezer and stainless steel sink. It further benefits from a utility room with sink, and separate washing machine and dishwasher. The cloakroom is set internally, by the utility. Upstairs, the four double bedrooms are carpeted and decorated in neutral tones, each with ample built-in storage, and the generous master bedroom also features an en-suite shower room with modern fittings and fixtures, while the family bathroom, to the rear, is fitted with vinyl flooring, a white suite and storage units. Tranent is a historic town in East Lothian, located just off the A1, and offers a mix modern housing developments surrounding the old town centre with traditional stone-built buildings. The vibrant centre has supermarkets, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office, whilst Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Tranent is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. Commuting into Edinburgh, there is direct access via the A1 to the city bypass and A199. There are also regular bus services available from the High Street, and train services from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford, or Prestonpans.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6872014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.