5 bedroom detached house for saleWest End, Saxlingham Thorpe, Norwich
- Extended detached family home
- Five bedrooms
- Flexible and spacious living accommodation
- Floor to ceiling windows in the atrium
- Bespoke fitted kitchen
A SUBSTANTIAL FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATION ON THE EDGE OF THE SOUTH NORFOLK VILLAGE OF SAXLINGHAM THORPE! Boasting flexible living space the property is just a short distance from Norwich and is fantastic for a range of buyers.
With four reception rooms and an open plan central atrium with floor to ceiling windows this would make a fantastic entertaining space to the ground floor whilst upstairs there are five good sized bedrooms and two family bathrooms. Saxlingham Thorpe is a picturesque village not far from Norwich City centre and provides easy access to the A140. Externally there is a large family garden to the rear whilst to the front the property benefits from a double garage and carriage driveway. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Cedar wooden floor boards, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, tiled flooring, radiator.
Study 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Lounge 15' 11" x 13' 11" ( 4.85m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature gas fireplace, radiator and door to garden room.
Garden Room 13' 11" x 12' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.86m )
Double aspect room with wooden flooring.
Dining Area 16' x 9' 10" max ( 4.88m x 3.00m max )
Understairs storage cupboard.
Atrium 16' x 9' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.00m )
Fantastic space with vaulted ceiling, patio doors onto the garden and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 13' 10" ( 3.48m x 4.22m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, Smeg oven with hob and tiled splashbacks, cooker hood, integral fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring, window to rear aspect and door to garden.
Base units with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, storage cupboard, sink and drainer, and door to garage.
Stairs from hallway, loft access, storage cupboard housing water tank, door leading to:
Bedroom Two 16' 8" x 10' 8" ( 5.08m x 3.25m )
Two windows to front aspect, wooden flooring, radiator and loft hatch.
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 10' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.20m )
Double aspect room with windows to the front and rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.53m )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.20m )
Two skylight windows, radiator, wooden flooring and loft hatch.
Bedroom Five 12' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and storage cupboard with over-ride immersion.
With a suite comprising Spa bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail and double glazed window to rear aspect.
With shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls and window to front aspect.
The property benefits from an in and out carriage driveway providing plenty of off road parking which in turn leads to the double garage. There is a large non-overlooked garden to the rear which is mainly laid to lawn and has a garden shed and patio area, ideal for barbecues. Ref: 34529
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61610585.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.