4 bedroom detached house for saleWithy Way, Taverham, Norwich
- Fantastic detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Superb modern kitchen
- Driveway and garage
- Large rear garden
FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF TAVERHAM! This extremely well presented detached family home is situated close to local Schools and benefits from a fantastic large kitchen and modern bathroom suites, this property is ready to move straight into.
Door to the front, wooden flooring and door to:
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas fireplace with marble surround, radiator and archway to:
Radiator and patio doors onto decked garden.
Fantastic fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, double oven and hob with cooker hood, built in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, breakfast bar area, doors to garden and garage, and double glazed window to rear aspect.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls.
Stairs from hallway, loft access, airing cupboard housing new water tank, access to:
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, triple wardrobe, further double wardrobe, radiator and door to:
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, part tiled walls and double glazed window to side aspect.
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in triple wardrobe, wooden flooring and radiator,
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double built in wardrobe, radiator and wooden flooring.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wooden flooring and radiator.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, wooden flooring and double glazed window to rear aspect.
The property benefits from driveway for two vehicles which in turn leads to the garage. There is a larger than average garden to the rear, part lawned with raised decking area and gated access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61610588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.