4 bedroom detached house for saleKettering Road, Little Cransley, Kettering
- Popular Village Location
- Character Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Sun Room
- En Suite & Bathroom
- Enclosed Garden
- Off Road Parking
OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN IS THIS VILLAGE PROPERTY - The accommodation briefly comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast/sun room, four bedrooms, en suite facilities and a main bathroom. Contact agent to arrange to view.
Enter property via a timber stable door leading to:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 11'8 x 10'9 (3.56m x 3.28m)
Window to rear aspect. A range of units to wall and base units, contrasting timber work surfaces incorporating a Belfast sink with mixer tap over. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for range style cooker. Central mobile breakfast bar incorporates cupboards with matching timber work surface over. Downlighting to ceiling. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Opening to:
CONSERVATORY/SUN ROOM 10'5 x 7'7 (3.18m x 2.31m)
Of double glazed construction with multi aspect windows and French doors giving access to rear garden.
DINING ROOM 15'6 x 13'8 (4.75m x 4.20m)
Window set to side aspect and further window to side aspect. Exposed ceiling timbers. Feature brick fireplace. Built in storage cupboards to fireplace recess. Latched pine door leads to staircase. Radiator. Door to:
LOUNGE 15'6 x 14'2 4.75m x 4.32m)
Duel aspect room with windows to front and rear. Feature brick fireplace with inset wood burning stove. Exposed ceiling beams. Wall light points. Two radiators.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space. Window to rear aspect. Built in storage cupboard. Doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 14'4 x 8'11 (4.38m x 2.47m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Featuring a circular wash hand basin inset to vanity unit with mixer tap over.
BEDROOM TWO 11'10 x 8'6 (3.38m x 2.62m)
Duel aspect room with windows to side and rear. Radiator. Latched timber door to:
Suite comprising shower enclosure with wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to all splashbacks. Extractor fan. Obscure glazed window to side aspect.
BEDROOM THREE 11'8 x 8'2 (3.59m x 2.49m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 9'6 x 7'7 (2.92m x 2.34m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Feature exposed brick wall.
Three piece suite comprising panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to splashbacks. Extractor fan.
The property is reached via the main front door and has a gated access to the rear. Off road parking.
The garden is laid to lawn with extensive shrub borders and offers a degree of privacy. Timber garden shed. Good size patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61610600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.