5 bedroom detached house for saleOverend, Elton, Peterborough
- ~ Part Exchange Considered ~
- Beautifully presented stone built new home - Sought after village location
- Five double bedrooms - three with en-suite facilities
- Dressing room & en-suite to master bedroom
- Four reception rooms - Study - Utility room
- Garden - patio - courtyard
A brand new, beautifully presented stone built property situated in the sought after village of Elton. Church View has been finished to a high standard and has a light and spacious feel throughout. Set over three floors the accommodation briefly comprises sitting room, study, garden/dining room....
A brand new, beautifully presented stone built property situated in the sought after village of Elton. Church View has been finished to a high standard and has a light and spacious feel throughout. Set over three floors the accommodation briefly comprises sitting room, study, garden/dining room, family room, utility and kitchen/dining room. To the first floor, there are three double bedrooms all featuring en-suite facilities, with the master also benefitting from a dressing room. A further two double bedrooms and shower room are situated on the second floor. Outside, the property has a rear garden with lawn area, patio and a courtyard providing ample parking and/or a turning area. The property also benefits from far reaching countryside views to both the front and rear aspects.
The property is entered via a spacious hallway with ceramic tiled flooring and an impressive oak staircase with glass balustrading. The hallway gives access to the study and kitchen, and double doors give access to the sitting room, with feature fireplace and wood burner. From the sitting room, double doors lead through to the garden room, with sliding patio bi-fold doors providing plenty of natural light. Internal glazed siding doors are positioned between the garden room and kitchen area, which in turn, link through the kitchen and lead into the family room.
The kitchen/dining family area provides an extensive living space with ample room for dining and entertaining, fitted with a mix of ceramic tiles and oak flooring, with an overall measurement of approximately 40' x 20'.The family area has a vaulted ceiling with Velux roof-lights and sliding/bi-fold patio doors, with a pyramid roof-light over the garden room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of high-end base and wall units and the latest integrated appliances.
The utility/cloakroom is situated adjacent to the main house and can be easily accessed from the garage.
To the first floor are three double bedrooms all featuring en-suites, fitted with Porcelanosa/GTD tiles, complimentary vanity units and spacious showers, with the master suite also benefitting from a dressing room. Two further double bedrooms are located on the second floor and share a shower room.
Total 3500 ft2 (excluding garage plus 300ft2 of room above garage)
Sitting room - 18’6” x 18’9”
Study -15’6” x 11’9”
Garden room/Dining room - 15’3” x 15’3”
Kitchen/Dining room - 19’0” x 23’10”
Family room - 15’0” x 13’4”
Utility room - 12’4” x 6’6”
Master bedroom - 12’0” x 18’9”
Dressing room - 7’3” x 8’0”
En-suite - 7’3” x 10’6”
Bedroom two - 14’4” x 17’2”
En-suite - 10’6” x 6’4”
Bedroom three - 15’6” x 13’6”
En-suite 9’2” x 4’10”
Bedroom four - 14’8” x 14’0”
Bedroom five - 15’6” x 14’0”
Shower room - 7’9” x 7’3”
Room above garage - 26’0” x 12’0”
The property enjoys far reaching views to both the front and rear aspects, with the rear garden mainly laid to lawn, featuring a patio area and a courtyard providing ample parking or a useful turning area. The over-sized double garage has been designed with wider cars in mind and has electronically operated access, with a large room above, accessed by a separate staircase.
The village of Elton is located approximately eight miles to the south west of the City of Peterborough and is served well with a village hall, primary school, public house and small businesses including a garden centre and also has the renowned restaurant, Loch Fyne specialising in seafood. Further facilities and amenities can be found in the nearby villages of Nassington and Wansford. The market town of Oundle is less than 5 miles away and has the renowned Oundle School and also offers a more comprehensive range of retail opportunity and services. Further private schooling can be found nearby in Stamford, Uppingham and Oakham. The City of Peterborough houses the main line train station, which offers fast and frequent high speed rail links into London Kings Cross, with an advertised journey time of approximately 50 minutes. For outdoor pursuits, Ferry Meadows Country Park and Rutland Water are located close by and offer an array of activities including walking and cycling routes, water sports centres, cafes, a golf course and children's play park facilities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61610603.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.