2 bedroom flat for saleClarendon Villas, Hove
- RAISED GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- 2 BEDROOMS
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- BEAUTIFULLY MODERNISED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO HOVE STATION
- PERIOD FEATURES
Guide Price £350,000 - £375,000
A truly stunning raised ground floor flat which has been beautifully modernised throughout, offering two bedrooms, a large open plan living space, Share of Freehold and ready to be moved into by the new home owner.
F&S are delighted to offer this outstanding flat in central Hove.
First impressions can mean everything, and when you first see this property you cannot help but be impressed; great curb appeal is met with some of the best communal hallways around.
Occupying the entire ground floor, the space offers 2 wonderful double bedrooms, a large open-plan living area and lots of natural light. The master bedroom has floor to ceiling built-in cupboards and space for a large bed and bedside tables. There is a large sash window which overlooks the gardens. Bedroom 2 has a very cosy feel, superb decoration and enough space for bedroom furniture.
The open plan living room is a fantastic space; the current layout of this room has been well thought out, with living, dining and cooking areas creating a superb entertaining space. The kitchen is modern with matching low and eye level units; the dishwasher, fridge and freezer are all integrated into the kitchen.
The bathroom has been finished to a very high standard with a matching white suite, including a shower over bath, a wash hand basin and a toilet. In the bathroom is a cupboard for storage and plumbing in place for a washing machine.
Located in central Hove, this property is ideal for many reasons; offering those who do the daily commute close proximity to Hove station, Hove Lawns & the seafront - within 1 mile, and with Church Road offering a huge array of restaurants, bars and gastro pubs.
Kitchen/living Room 18' 9" max x 16' 3" max ( 5.71m max x 4.95m max )
Bedroom 1 9' 1" max x 14' max ( 2.77m max x 4.27m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 9" max x 6' 9" max ( 2.97m max x 2.06m max )
Bathroom 9' 6" max x 7' 3" max ( 2.90m max x 2.21m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.