2 bedroom apartment for saleTown End Road, Draycott, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SPECTACULAR GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER COMPLEX
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN SUITE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this incredibly stylish and spacious ground floor apartment situated within the highly desirable complex of Victoria Mill where the apartments have been finished to an incredibly high standard
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this incredibly stylish and spacious ground floor apartment situated within the highly desirable complex of Victoria Mill where the apartments have been finished to an incredibly high standard boasting spectacular features such as exposed beams, exposed feature brickwork and large feature windows. The chain free accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance hallway, open plan lounge diner and kitchen, two double bedrooms (master bedroom having en suite bathroom), shower room, mezzanine study and secure allocated parking. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY TO REVEAL THIS SUPERB APARTMENT WITHIN A STUNNING MILL CONVERSION!!
having entrance door, oak flooring, three recessed spotlights, large storage cupboard, electric cheater, intercom system and doors leading into
Open Plan Lounge/diner 19' 5" x 11' 7" ( 5.92m x 3.53m )
having two large rear elevation feature windows with stone sills, exposed beams, exposed feature brickwork, oak flooring, steps leading up to mezzanine study, space for a dining table, three electric heaters and opening leading into
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.72m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface area over and splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over, integral washing machine, integral fridge, integral freezer, integral dishwasher and oak flooring.
having exposed beams and adequate study space.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 9' 6" into recess ( 4.90m x 2.90m into recess )
having large rear elevation feature window, five recessed spotlights, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, electric heater and door leading into
En Suite Bathroom 8' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.06m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, circular wash hand basin with mixer tap and set into storage unit, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, tiled surround and glass screen, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, extractor fan, three recessed spotlights and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
having large rear elevation feature window, four recessed spotlights and electric heater.
Shower Room 9' 3" x 3' 8" ( 2.82m x 1.12m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, circular wash hand basin with mixer tap and set into storage unit and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and glass door, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, two recessed spotlights, extractor fa and heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there is a secure car park providing an allocated parking space for one car.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61610675.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.