6 bedroom detached house for saleEXCEPTIONAL PROPERTY WITH SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE
- A Restored & Beautifully Refurbished Residence
- Situated On The Edge Of The South Downs
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Oak Joinery With Pewter Door Funiture
- Barn Style Self Contained Annexe
- Under Floor Heating Throughout
- Additional 1.5 Acres Available Under Licence
- Landscaped Gardens
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
Stafford Johnson are delighted to offer for sale this unique and outstanding property located on the edge of the South Downs National Park. Originally built some 400 years ago as two cottages, the property has undergone stunning renovation works with meticulous attention to detail, using materials of exceptional quality and bespoke finishes to provide a magnificent and prestigious home. The many fine features including underfloor heating throughout, oak joinery with pewter door furniture, en-suites to all bedrooms, landscaped gardens, barn style outbuilding with Double Garage and Self-contained Annexe. There are stables, tack room, hay loft and shelter. In addition there is 1.5 acres of land available under licence. Viewing is essential to appreciate the fine attributes of this home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61611833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7028303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stafford Johnson, Goring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.