3 bedroom detached house for saleEasson Road, Redcar
- 21ft plus Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Refurbished Throughout
- Gardens to the Front, Side & Rear
- Very Sought After Location
- Viewing is Essential to Fully Appreciate what this Home has to Offer
- The Seller Would Consider A Part Exchange for Bungalow or House Up To £170,000 In Redcar Area Must Have A Garage and Not Be on A Main Road
A Fantastic Detached Family Home Offering Stylish Living Accommodation and Situated in a Very Sought After Residential Location. The Current Owners Have Made Many Improvements to this Beautifully Presented Home and Worthy of Particular Mention is the 21ft plus Lounge and Modern Fitted Kitchen. Benefiting from Gardens to the Front, Side and Rear, Ample Parking and Garage, we are Sure as Soon You Step Over the Threshold you will Not Fail to be Impressed by this Lovely Home. The seller would consider a part exchange for bungalow or house up to £170,000 in Redcar area must have a garage and not be on a main road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61613287.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED170573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.