4 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Holme Road, Walpole Cross Keys, King's Lynn
- Spacious detached house
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Two reception rooms & conservatory
- Double garage
- Parking & gardens
A spacious detached house in the popular village location of Walpole Cross Keys. Accommodation includes two receptions rooms, a conservatory and four bedrooms with an en-suite to master. Externally there is a double garage, parking for several cars and an extensive lawned rear garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached house in the popular village location of Walpole Cross Keys. The good sized accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom and conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with an en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is a double gravel, driveway and extensive lawned garden to the rear.
Entrance door to:
Windows, tiled floor, light, further entrance door with side window to:
Double radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 21' 2" x 13' max excluding chimney breast ( 6.45m x 3.96m max excluding chimney breast )
UPVC double glazed windows to front, UPVC double glazed double doors to rear, double radiator, single radiator, television point, open fire to cast iron fire with tiled inserts, timber surround and mantel.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, double radiator.
Kitchen 16' 10" x 9' ( 5.13m x 2.74m )
Units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel one and half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap, UPVC double glazed window to rear, tiled floor, space for cooker, floor mounted oil boiler, double radiator, walk in cupboard.
Breakfast Garden Room 15' 6" plus recess x 6' 8" plus recess ( 4.72m plus recess x 2.03m plus recess )
Feature surround and mantle, television point, tiled floor, double radiator, exit door to rear, opening to conservatory, door to utility area.
Utility 7' 9" x 4' 9" ( 2.36m x 1.45m )
Plumbing for washing machine, power points, access to roof space, tiled floor, door to garage, door to cloakroom.
Low flush WC, tiled floor, hand wash basin, radiator, sealed unit window.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
Poly carbonate roof, radiator, tiled floor, doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 3" plus wardrobes x 10' 1" plus recess ( 3.43m plus wardrobes x 3.07m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, television point, built in wardrobes.
Shower tray with mains shower, tiled splashbacks, low flush WC, extractor, hand wash basin.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 9" plus wardrobe ( 3.05m x 2.67m plus wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 13' x 7' 3" plus airing cupboard ( 3.96m x 2.21m plus airing cupboard )
UPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 6' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.03m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bath with electric shower over and shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, wall tiling, UPVC double glazed window, double radiator.
Double Garage 15' 8" x 15' 7" ( 4.78m x 4.75m )
Twin up and over doors, power and light, window.
To the front there is an extensive driveway providing parking with a lawned front garden with borders, The driveway leads to the double garage.
To the rear there is an extensive lawned garden with trees and shrubs to borders and a timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61614137.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.